Re:Essential meaning

Message 00830 of 3835

Dear Rawn and Peter,

Thankyou for your replies they helped my understanding immensely.

It is interesting that you brought up exactly what I had intended to say myself
after reading both your posts. It helps so much to have more than one viewpoint
or an answer put in a different context.

I also agree that people learn in different ways, some people find it easier to
reference knowledge, or in this case Hermetic principles to something else in
order to get a better grasp of what they are studying.

Others concentrate on the specific pursuit and focus entirely upon that. And I
guess there is no right way or wrong way just different ways.

Ever since starting IIH I have put away all other books, beliefs, everything
not directly related or in some way relevent to the study of Hermetics and
Bardons material.

I am one of those people who have to concentrate solely upon the task or
pursuit at hand to get the most out of it. I find that if there are too many
cross currents of thoughts and beliefs all happening at once or all trying to
be reconciled that it dilutes the focus, can cause confusion, and creates a
scattering of effort.

Others probably understand easier by being able to draw comparisons between
different systems and relating them.

It is very helpful and interesting to hear about peoples experiences put in
their own unique way.

Kind Regards,

Scott.