Re: Re: Fluid condensers again

Message 00837 of 3835

Dear Hilikus77,

>> Thanks for your answer.
But i would like to add something. I guess it's not necessary to
load those condenser with Elements for the single reason they are
already full of elemental energy.
All plants "contain" an element. For exemple, garlic contain the
Fire element intensivly (the fire of mars).
Water, itself is a kind of condenser.
So, when you make a fluid condenser using water and garlic, you have
already a water impregnated with the fire element.
So, then, why should i load it with more Fire ? I guess it's already
satureted with Fire. No need to increase it. <<

The point of a *condenser* is that it is capable of holding a condensed
accumulation of an Element/Fluid. To quote Bardon (Ruggeberg English
edition, p.194):

"Any object can be influenced by any fluid, regardless of being
loaded electrically, magnetically, with elements or akasha through the
aid of the imagination and the will. But according to the laws of
analogy, and by experience, it has been found out that not each object
and not each kind of liquid is suitable to retain an accumulated power
for a long time or to accumulate it at all. Similar to the fact, that
electricity, magnetism and heat do have good and bad conductors, the
higher powers offer the same bipolar aspect. Good conductors own an
enormous accumulative capacity, because the powers concentrated in them
are stored up and can be held back at will. In the hermetic science
such accumulators are called 'fluid condensers'."

In other words, while the materials suitable for use as Fluid Condensers
do indeed express an affinity for their corresponding Element or Fluid,
they do not already possess an *accumulation* of said Element/Fluid.
This means that an uncharged condenser possesses only the Elements and
Fluids that make up its physical components. This amount of
Elements/Fluids is not strong enough for magic work.

A condenser is only a vessel into which the magician must accumulate an
Element or Fluid. It is the accumulation within the condenser that
makes it a "magical" substance as opposed to a normal physical
substance.

Take for example your hypothetical garlic water. The garlic does indeed
express a relative predominance of the Fire Element; however, its
primary constituent is the Earth Element (as is true of all physical
things). So too with the water -- it does express a relative
predominance of the Water Element but its primary constituent is Earth.
When you mix these two together you end up with an Earth that is strong
in both Fire and Water. This is not strong enough or potent enough for
magical work with the Elements and Fluids. It's not until you load this
*condenser* with the Elements and Fluids that it becomes strong enough
for magical work. It's only when loaded with an accumulation that it
becomes noticeably stronger than common physical matter.

One reason why Bardon put these exercises/techniques at Step Eight was
because Step Eight is also the Step in which the student learns to
"master the Fluids". Until that point, the student hasn't learned how
to accumulate and condense the Fluids. So really, the work with
accumulating the *Fluids* into *Fluid* Condensers belongs to Step Eight.
However, the student who has mastered the Step Five work with the
Elements is certainly capable of making good use of the Fluid Condensers
by way of accumulating the Elements into them. But unless the student
is capable of accumulating at least the Elements into a Condenser, Fluid
Condensers are of little use.

>> My question was : if i have a condenser related to Air, then, should
i use the evaporation process or is it the same to use combustion ? <<

It would depend upon the goal of your work. Does what you're trying to
accomplish relate to the Air or to the Fire? If it relates to the Air
Element, then you would use the evaporation process, and if it relates
to the Fire Element, then you would use the combustion process. As I
said in my last post, the important aspect of what Bardon described
there was the *processes*. It's the processes themselves that bring
forth the magic through the corresponding Element. These are really
very rudimentary "earth magic" or "low magic" techniques and this is why
Bardon states here that accumulating the Element is optional.

>> Concerning what you said... if i take oil for example (a good
natural condenser) and load it with a desire and let it evaporate...
is it enough to activate this element ? <<

I suggest that you experiment with this and see if it works. :)