Re: Fluid condensers again

Message 00836 of 3835

Thanks for your answer.

But i would like to add something. I guess it's not necessary to
load those condenser with Elements for the single reason they are
already full of elemental energy.

All plants "contain" an element. For exemple, garlic contain the
Fire element intensivly (the fire of mars).
Water, itself is a kind of condenser.
So, when you make a fluid condenser using water and garlic, you have
already a water impregnated with the fire element.

So, then, why should i load it with more Fire ? I guess it's already
satureted with Fire. No need to increase it.

Then, you load it with a desire.

My question was : if i have a condenser related to Air, then, should
i use the evaporation process or is it the same to use combustion ?

Concerning what you said... if i take oil for example (a good
natural condenser) and load it with a desire and let it evaporate...
is it enough to activate this element ?

I hope i'm not too boring. Thanks again for the time you spend to
help all of us. Some of your writings have really help me.

Main Index | Thread Index