Re: One pointedness vs. Evocation

Message 00846 of 3835

Dear Newbie,

>From my limited knowledge of PME, Bardon seems to use the term
evokation for two things: (1) any contact with an external spirit and
(2) proper, formalized evokation. While PME concerns itself primarily
with the latter form of evokation, there seem to be several points
within IIH where one is performing the former form of evokation. The
step five work to get in contact with the greater guardian genious
would seem to be a prime example of a methodology that could be used
to contact other spirits as well. Though, in terms of PME, it is just
preliminary work to a full blown more formal evokation with circle,
triangle, magical mirror and what not all.

As far as one pointedness and VOM exercises go, they have the
potential to get you in contact with essential meaning. Which in turn
gives you a straight conduit for information to pass. Though,
ultimatly, I would have to say that it is quite a safe practice.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "newbieonekenhobby"
<newbieonekenhobby@y...> wrote:
> Let's imagine I dedicate some of my one pointedness exercises to
> express my devotion to Akasha, or to Earth/Gaïa ...you name it.
>
> Could I face the same risks doing that as I would do when
> prematurely using Evocations (as per PME) without having reached
> lesson 8? Or is it (as I guess) a totally different territory ?
>
> Many thanks
> Newbie

Main Index | Thread Index