Re: One pointedness vs. Evocation

Message 00847 of 3835

i spend a lot of my one-pointedeness expressing love to some of my
masters, or the sun...
at the end of the exercice, i felt very alive. really.

I spend also time to visualise Earth as i want earth to be : no war,
peace everywhere... everytime i feel alive after.

Those feelings bring you some very good energy (law of affinity).

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "newbieonekenhobby"
<newbieonekenhobby@y...> wrote:
> Let's imagine I dedicate some of my one pointedness exercises to
> express my devotion to Akasha, or to Earth/Gaïa ...you name it.
>
> Could I face the same risks doing that as I would do when
> prematurely using Evocations (as per PME) without having reached
> lesson 8? Or is it (as I guess) a totally different territory ?
>
> Many thanks
> Newbie

Main Index | Thread Index