Hello!

Message 00857 of 3835

Hello group! I recently started Bardons IIH and i love step one so
far! I have done all kinds of occult studys and work.The reason i
came to Bardon was i worked thru Konstantinos' Summoning Spirits i
evoked some spirits however i felt as if they were "filtered" thru my
perception of myself and them. For years i have been on the path to
find the truth, i thought evocation would do it but it didnt. I
beleive Bardon's warnings of jumping ahead and understanding oneself
thru IIH exercises, without it you see magick thru a dark dirty lens.
Rawn Clark i have been to your website with your writings and it is
wonderful kudos to you and your work. I would like to say everyone
has "talents" which makes one step or ability easy or hard for the
student and it is possible to "skip" to a step however you would be
doing a great injustice to yourself.

Anyway thannks for making this group i may lurk until i have a
problem or see a interesting topic, thx again.

Main Index | Thread Index