Re: Silence???

Message 00905 of 3835

Concerning Silence ... --> I use to tell my friends as much of my studies as
I feel they are honestly interested in ;-). So to some I´ll just say I do a
bit of some meditation/need time for myself, while to others we´ll even get
to discussing Bardon´s system and if/how it should really work and so on
;-), and I really do enjoy those discussions a lot :-)). I make no secret of
the whole thing, why should I - who isn´t interested further won´t ask
further anyway...
Where I have learned to mostly keep to myself and be carefull with telling
is concerning those *special/unique experiences that I was happy to
encounter (like some shifts in understanding/contact to some being or so)*.
If I speak about such a thing too freely, that tends to tear me a bit down,
takes the power from it, alas shows to be quite conter-productive.
So far my 2 cents *g*,
Gerda

Main Index | Thread Index