Re: Silence???

Message 00909 of 3835

I think the key word here is 'bragging' - no bragging. One would have to have
mentioned 'something' to elicit a request for assistance. Whether that
assistance is helping another in their studies or treating an illness, someone,
somewhere had to find out that you're able to do either of those things. If
you're completely silent, who would know you can heal, as Bardon did? The
questions are: what is told, to whom and when?