Re: Silence

Message 00908 of 3835

Hey Kurt,

I have told a few of my friends about Bardon/Hermetics, but mostly the
like-minded ones. They have their own path's but we often get into very
interesting discussions. One friend borrowed my copy of Kybalion and
loved it and ended up passing it around to some others.

For those that I am not as close to I usually tell them that I'm busy
(which is true) or that I need time out to relax, but ask them what
they're doing on the weekend/etc and actively organise another time to
meet up and hang out so they don't feel like i'm snubbing them.

Paul