Omniscience

Message 00918 of 3835

 Dear Rawn
Few days ago, I met Swami Vishwananda in London. He is only 24 years old from
Mauritius. Since the age of 14, Divine manifestations and miracles happen in
His presence all the time (http://www.turtletrust.org/Events.htm) . Ithas been
said that he is a reincarnation of Paramhansa Yogananda.

He materialized a gold pendant (talisman) for me. I took the opportunity tofind
about whether he knew who Franz Bardon was. He said he didn?t know who he was.
I was very disappointed.

My question is Omniscience doesn?t literally mean that you would know this sort
of things unless you came across it before. A master would not be able write
computers programme unless he learns it like everybody else. A master would not
be able to speak a new language unless he learns it like everybody else. Am I
right? So what do you exactly mean by " The magcian who merges with the Unity
knows everything while in the merged state"?

Kind regards

Roeme