Re: Omniscience

Message 00919 of 3835

Dear Roeme,

>> My question is Omniscience doesn't literally mean that you would know
this sort of things unless you came across it before. A master would not
be able write computers programme unless he learns it like everybody
else. A master would not be able to speak a new language unless he
learns it like everybody else. Am I right? <<

Yes and no. It depends upon the "master". Some for whom it is
important, do have this ability to connect with whatever knowledge they
desire in the moment. Others do not, because it is unimportant to them.

>> So what do you exactly mean by " The magcian who merges with the
Unity knows everything while in the merged state"? <<

Just that. EVERY thing. Simultaneously.

But since there is so much (i.e., an infinite amount of information),
all at once, it takes a certain skill to be able to bring that awareness
downward and into the lower levels of personal awareness. And in the
temporal moment, the brain (i.e., the mundane awareness) can only hold a
very, very small amount of that infinite whole.

At first, the magician's personal and Individual levels of awareness
will be completely overwhelmed by the shear force of SO much
information. Neither levels of Self are accustomed to processing this
much information all at once and therefore can do little other than
merely bask in its radiance. In other words, at this stage, very little
information is integrated into the lower levels of personal awareness.

Nonetheless, the initial experience of Unity initiates a process of
transformation within the Individual and personal levels of Self. This
transformation eventually allows for more and more of the Unitary
experience to penetrate directly into the personal levels of the
magician's awareness.

Ultimately, not even the highest of Adepts or Masters can bring the
entirety of the Infinite into the temporal moment.