Re: New photos

Message 00945 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>There's really not much to be said other than that, through its
color symbolism, it shows the relationships between macrocosmic and
microcosmic forces. The way into this symbol really is as Bardon
suggested -- through meditation upon it.<<<

Allright, upon doing a little bit of meditation upon the card I can
definetly see how the symbolism upon it relates to Jewish Kaballah in
the Sepher Yetzirah. The IHVH in the center relates to the three
mothers, the seven planentary symbols relates to the seven doubles
and the zodiac symbols the twelve rinds. However, I am not quite sure
how the colour symbolism relates to the letters that Bardon gives
within the text.

All well, no matter. I guess this is one of those things that only a
step eight initiate can truely understand.

What about the imagry of the fourth tarot key? Bardon does not talk
about it in the fragment of "The Golden Book of Wisdom". I do believe
that the six images of the Buddha do show the different mudras
relating to the first six chakras, however I could be wrong.

Main Index | Thread Index