Questions, questions, questions

Message 00946 of 3835

I've got quite a number of questions to put forth. So here goes:

(1) Within Jewish Kabalah, do the sepheroth have planetary
associations? I know that the seven doubles have planetary
associations, but I'm not too sure about the sepheroth.

(2) When Bardon talks about the Eathsphere, Moonsphere, et al, is he
talking about the various sepheroth of the tree of life?

(3) Exactly how important is sequence within the various steps?
Personally I was working through the step three mental exercises upon
the imagry of the tarot card of the World. While doing as such I was
suddenly 'sucked' into the image of the woman within the tarot card,
and started to experience the tarot card from the perspective of this
woman, complete with all of the physiological and emotional
experiences. In addition to the knowledge of what the imagry of this
woman is all about. And so on and so forth. This would seem to be
diving really deep into the step four exercises and does show how the
exercises of one step flow seamlessly into the next...

(4) On the subject of sequence, within your commentary, Rawn, you say
that there is a long and complicated reason for why Bardon puts the
exercises in the sequence that he does. Primarily in association with
the sequence of the elements and senses that are worked upon. So,
care to put forth the long and complicated reasons for this?

(5) When you create an good visualization, it naturally creates a
connection with the astral counterpart of what is being visualized,
correct? Now from my experience this connection can be used to create
a transference of consciousness. However, I'm not quite sure how to
create a transference of consciousness with an object that is before
the eyes as it where. Which, again, seems to go against the line of
progression within step four that Bardon puts forth within step four.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index