Re: Magic of IHVH?

Message 00990 of 3835

Thanks for the explanation Rawn, IHVH sounds fascinating - Though I
find the correspondencies at the end of your post somehwat confusing
(i.e. I was under the impression that the astral realm related to the
water element - as you mentioned in the Archaeous, and 'Heh'
representing two different things could take a little getting used to)
Regards,