Re: The Astral Plane

Message 01030 of 3835

Dear Roeme,

>> My question is what kind of experience an individual without any
training in magic will go through? When people experience traveling
through a tunnel with a white light at the end, what are they referring
to? <<

I suggest that you read http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/PBS.html

>> When a magician dies how long (in physical time) will he be able to
perceive the sensory impressions after his actual death? If for example
he was resurrected after few days, will he be able describe what
happened in the physical world during those few days like the professor
was describing?
On average how long does the astral body survives in the astral plane
before it dissolves back in the universe? <<

There is no 'average' since these things depend upon the nature of the
individual, their maturity, experiences during their incarnation, etc.