The Astral Plane

Message 01026 of 3835

Dear Rawn

On p54 of ?Frobato the Magician? Franz Bardon was demonstrating to the
professor that man?s experience does not end with what we call death; on the
contrary, true life begins.
After the experiment, the professor explains his outer body experiences, that
he was able to witness what Frabato and his assistants did to his body.
An individual without any training in magic will, after his death, be unable to
perceive any sensory impression from the physical world.
The difference between this experience and death is the sudden severing of the
astral matrix.

My question is what kind of experience an individual without any training in
magic will go through? When people experience traveling through a tunnelwith a
white light at the end, what are they referring to?

When a magician dies how long (in physical time) will he be able to perceive
the sensory impressions after his actual death? If for example he was
resurrected after few days, will he be able describe what happened in the
physical world during those few days like the professor was describing?

On average how long does the astral body survives in the astral plane before it
dissolves back in the universe?

Kind regards
Roeme