Re: Cannabis and does BardonPraxis combine with shaman rituals?

Message 01044 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
Thank you for your reply, it's very enlightening. I must confess that
planetary associations (to do with Quaballah I presume) confuse me -
but I can now tell people knowledgeably that they are smoking Venus
and Mercury Marijuana :) It is also interesting to learn that the
plant is particularely sensitive and intelligent.
Thanks,

P.S. Thanks to everyone else for your responses aswell