Re: questions . . .

Message 01045 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>Good! :) It's *essential* that you continue your IIH progress if
you wish to progress with KTQ.<<<

This would relate back to my previous statement as to how far I can
go with the work in Kabbalah with the stage that I am at. I ment, if
I left my practicing of the steps of IIH and started working almost
exclusivly upon the work of KTQ it is fairly obvious that I could
only go so far. As such, I guess I'm going to have to be balancing my
work between IIH and KTQ.

>>>What followed was beautifully written! Would you agree to my
including it (credited to you, of course) in my next website update
of the Correspondence section? As you say, others will benefit from
what you've written.<<<

Sure thing.

>>>Just like you mention further on about the progression of steps to
learning the direct perception of essential meaning, the same
incremental process, starting from the densest layer and moving
upwards to the more and more ephemeral, is applied. You start with
the VE which is a dense Elemental composite. Then you move up the
ladder of density to the Elements and learn to master them. The
experience with the Elements leads you to the perception of the
Fluids and their mastery. When you manipulate the Fluids, the
Elements follow in accordance, so this is a "higher" form of magic.
Without the Elemental work as a prerequisite, it would be VERY
difficult to master the Fluids.<<<

Then following that logic, then it would be rather difficult to
master the letters with out mastering the fluids first. But from my
own minimal experience with the letters, it would seem to the
contrary. I guess, like most things there is the possibility of
working from the bottom up, and working from the top down to some
extent. Yet to work from the top down there is a need to have started
and progressed well upon the path that moves from the bottom up.

>>>This is the boundary between *perception* and *interpretation*.
Interpretation by the lower aspects of mind kicks in almost instantly.
This is the part of mind that first *recognizes* the perception, which
is an act that pulls the perception out of its infinite setting and
down into the realm of the finite. Otherwise, the brain would have no
way of processing it. As you get more and more comfortable with the
direct perception, you will more easily straddle the fence between
realms, so to speak, and even learn to place your awareness in that
microsecond between infinite perception and the beginning of finite
interpretation. Nonetheless, you must always return to the lower
levels of awareness so it's wise to learn the Art of integrating the
higher perceptions into those layers.<<<

When I first experienced the direct perception of essential meaning,
as I described previously, it was like I was seeing "infinity within
a blade of grass, and eternity in every hour" to put it poetically.
Yet once I returned to normal waking consciousness, it all faded away
into something that I could only half remember. In subsequent
attempts to achieve the direct perception of essential meaning I had
problems attaining such a state of mind, though when I did it was
only for fleeting moments through whcih I have eventually been
starting to remember more and more of the perceptions of essential
meaning.

>>>Yes, the Lights are different than the Elements and Fluids. They
stand in relation to the Fluids in the same way that the Fluids do to
the Elements. An accumulation and condensation of the Lights that
correspond to brain and heart, within those organs will not cause a
disruption of their electrical functions in the way that a similar
accumulation of an Element or Fluid could. The Lights interact with
the universal materia in a somewhat different manner than do the
Elements and Fluids.<<<

That makes sense. Then I take it that the working with the Lights is
something that can be used to help heal the internal organs in a
fashion that is potentially safer than trying to do so with the
Elements? Such a work exists within certian Chinese traditions of
Qigong that is known as the Wu Xing, or the five elements, which are
associated with five of the major internal organs: heart, lungs,
stomach, spleen and liver which are associated with five colours,
five sounds, five directions and five planets. In a certian number of
respects it bears a rather strong resemblence within Bardon's
Kabbalah. Yet another expression of universal principles, I guess.

>>>The Water pole correspondences aside, there is a difference in the
quality of an accumulation of the various Lights. For example the 'C'
(tzaddi) is very fiery with its vermillion red and the 'Ch' (Cheth)
with its sparkling silvery violet, is very invigorating and alive, in
comparison with the expansive 'A' (aleph) with its sky blue. But the
quantity of stress (i.e., the dynamic force) that each of these
different flavors of accumulated Light bring to the body is the
same.<<<

I guess this would be why Bardon calls the Fire Pole an exercise in
the mysticism of Letters. Which in and of itself doesn't make too
much sense, but in regards to the Golden Book of Wisdom in which
Bardon states that magic is the study of quanity while mysticism
refers to quality. Hence with this work I seem to be better
understanding of the qualities of the Letters while I work with them,
in addition to starting to spontaniously see how these qualities
manifest throughout existence upon the mental, astral and material
planes of existence.

>>>As I stated in my KTQ Commentary, there are limits to what I'm
willing to discuss regarding KTQ, in public. Some of your questions
have already taken me right up to the boarder of my limits and I've
debated whether to answer you here on the BardonPraxis, or to answer
you in private instead. So don't be surprised if I end up answering
some of your future questions here, in public, and some in private,
through direct correspondence. :)<<<

Having started to work through the Fire pole, I completely understand
what you are talking about. And I also completely understand why you
say that it is rather rare that a person who has completed step five
within IIH has very little need for guidence from external sources
due to their connection with their greater guardian genious. However,
since I'm just starting the work of the passive communication with
the great guardian genious and am working towards deeping my more
intimate connection with it as well, I'm probably still going to be
asking as many questions as I can in the meantime. Though most of the
questions will be with regards to matters other than Kabbalah. I'll
be putting forth experiences and theories that I need confirmation
upon as to their credibility, though I'm pretty sure at one point or
another I'm going to have to start trusting my gut on such matters.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index