Re: questions . . .

Message 01064 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>The Key is like a finger ritual but on a vastly greater scale. The
preparatory work of KTQ is very much like the repetitive work of
creating a finger ritual, except that here, it is quadrapolar in
nature.<<<

*chuckles* My thoughts exactly. Just like the finger ritual, in which
learning the first ritual that took a lot of time, each subsequent
finger ritual took a little bit less time. With learning the Letters
it's the same sort of learning curve: the first Letter too me two
days to get a good handle upon it, whereas each subsequent Letter
have been taking me progressively less and less time to master. Which
matches what Bardon said about the learning of the Letters.

>>>Furthermore, when you utter a Key, it is not just your small self
that is uttering the Letter. It is your Unified Self. This is so
vastly different than condensing an Element or Light or Fluid that it
defies description.<<<
>>>The quality is the same but the quantity is vastly different. It's
a matter of scale.<<<

In other words, it is the difference between applying the quality of
the Letter within the microcosm and the macrocosm. As a magician, one
can only apply the universal qualities within the microcosm. As a
Kabbalahist, who is soverign over the micro- and macrocosm as the
title of KTQ states, acts as the Divine that encompasses the whole of
the macrocosm and is hence able to apply these qualities upon a much
larger scale.

Yet, at the same time, I'm pretty sure it is not just a matter of
MORE POWER! :)

Thank you for your in depth analysis of the Archeous in conjunciton
with the work of IIH. However, what interests me just as much is how
the Archeous acts as an expression of some of the Letters. While I
may be shooting from the hip, I get the distinct feeling that the
Archeous seems to express the qualities of the Letters "F"
and "C". "F" in the sense that it is an expression of the quadrapolar
magnet within each of the three bodies. "C" in the sense that one is
impreginating Divine ideas in the form of the four elements within
their respective regions in the three bodies. This work with the
Letter "C" seems more apparent when one is working with the
impregination of the structure of the Tree of Life within the three
bodies. An expression of a higher expression of the magic of the
Eucharist, an impregination of the highest divine virtues within a
form.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index