Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01065 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> Yet, at the same time, I'm pretty sure it is not just a matter of
MORE POWER! :) <<

It's the difference between acting upon the universe and acting *as* the
universe.

>> While I may be shooting from the hip, I get the distinct feeling that
the Archeous seems to express the qualities of the Letters "F" and "C".
<<

:) Yes.

>> "F" in the sense that it is an expression of the quadrapolar magnet
within each of the three bodies. <<

Bardon's "F" is the Hebrew 'Vav' (The Hierophant), the 5th Path --

"The fifth path is called the Root consciousness because it is the
substance of the Unity, joining itself to that Understanding which
itself emanates from Primordial Wisdom."

The corresponding Torah verse reads, "And Elohim divided the light from
the darkness."

'Vav' is attributed to Alchemy (Bardon's 5th book) and the Archaeous is
patterned after an Alchemical process. Also, through the Archaeous, I
wish to instill the experiential Understanding of the three bodies and
their inter-relationship, and I use the Quadrapolar Magnet to provide
structure to that experience.

>> "C" in the sense that one is impreginating Divine ideas in the form
of the four elements within their respective regions in the three
bodies. This work with the Letter "C" seems more apparent when one is
working with the impregination of the structure of the Tree of Life
within the three bodies. An expression of a higher expression of the
magic of the Eucharist, an impregination of the highest divine virtues
within a form. <<

Bardon's "C" is the Hebrew 'Tzaddi' (The Star), the 29th Path --

"The twenty-ninth path is called the Corporeal consciousness because it
marks out the forms and reproduction of all bodies which are
incorporated under every cycle of the heavens."

The corresponding Torah verse reads, "And Elohim blessed them."