Re: question

Message 01074 of 3835

Dear Sergio,

>> That is normal? <<

No, not at all.

>> and how do I avoid the buzzing? I already try the same approach that
of the image that appeared (of white points) but but the fact is that
the buzzing is enormous and provokes a lot of pressure in the brain., Is
there a way to solve this? <<

I want you to notice the fact that, now that you've resolved one matter,
another more powerful matter has immediately arisen to distract you.
Effectively, you are doing everything *except* quieting your mind to
vacancy. These distractions are not physiological -- they are
psychological. This is a form of subconscious self-sabotage, wherein
your mind sets up a series of barriers that divert your progression.

I suspect that you will find both the cause, and the solution, among the
items listed in your Soul Mirror.

I suggest the following:

1) Examine your Soul Mirror and, combined with introspection, discover
the root of this self-sabotage.

2) Meditate deeply upon this issue and thoroughly explore its cause.

3) Devote all of the Eucharistic magics (the magic of air, food and
water) toward the goal of achieving success with the emptiness of mind
exercise and the overcoming of your self-sabotage.