Sensory consentration

Message 01075 of 3835

Hello all!

I have just begun the sensory concentration where you feel cold, warm etc.
etc.. Now i started by going into my past to remeber events that correspond to
these sensory feelings (like empowered remebering) and "put my self" in the
scene (i know its suppose to be just the feeling of these sensations and not
the whole scene i just want to explore how "cold" i can make myself.) . Now
when i do this i begin to shake and teeth chatter, this lasts a few minuites
and i go into a medatation on how "cold" makes me feel mentally. I then link
all this up to everything i think or feel as cold ( making synapse connections)
i have done this for the past two days and tommorow i believe will start on the
actual exercise.

What im asking is during the past two days i have been mulling over this point,
if the vision exercise was not to be seen physically since it is a mental
exercise, as well as the hearing just being the mental sound and not true Hi-fi
sound, what am i suppose to experience when i do these sensations? Should i
shake and have my teeth chatter as i feel the way cold seeps in to my bones;
like ice water in a sponge? Or am i wrong here and it should be something
else?? Thanks once again for your collective time.

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert