Initial posting hello

Message 01097 of 3835

Greetings, Ron;

I had posted yesterday quite a long post as an initial "hello" post
telling a bit about my past experiences thinking it would be good for
others to know me in a sense of full disclosure, sharing openly. Was
it not posted because it didn't have much to do with IH? I am on the
first exercise, listing my 100 positive and 100 negative traits. I am
working now on assigning them to the elements.

I think that this path and this list will be my home for my purpose,
to become fully actualized in the holy and mystical caballa within
myself and the universe to fulfill God's purpose for the good of all.

Thank you,
Chuck
SeaWinder

Main Index | Thread Index