Re: Initial posting hello

Message 01098 of 3835

Dear Chuck,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

>> I had posted yesterday quite a long post as an initial "hello" post
telling a bit about my past experiences thinking it would be good for
others to know me in a sense of full disclosure, sharing openly. Was
it not posted because it didn't have much to do with IH? <<

You must have sent it to the wrong address or something along that line,
because it never made it to the yahoo group for my approval. If you
care to re-send it, I'll send it on through to the list.