Re: YHVH ADONAI

Message 01116 of 3835

> Your practice of this magic will evolve continuously and reveal its full
> self over a span of *years*.
>
> My best to you,
> :) Rawn Clark

Thanks, Rawn;

I am pleased to know that the exercise of YHVH-ADONAI will expand with
my progressing abilities through the years.

I sincerely enjoy these "structured" lessons and steps for we aspiring
self-actualizationists. (Magicians).

I have ownership now of the mental, astral, physical speaking and
feeling/knowing of the canticle. It is very empowering and refreshing
to actively use.

Another interesting thing is in practicing Bardon's first lessons;
clearing of no thoughts, focusing on only one thought last night that
I had some wonderful though small experiences. In the no thought
process (which I held for 3 minutes) I had two interesting images pop
up in my visualization. They both deal with "imagined fear factors."
The first was an image of a board disc with a circular toothed saw
blade set into it. I "just about" thought of it as some diabolical
danger, though immediately the blade fell away from the board and
there was no cut. The second was an image of a wide open shark mouth
with the teeth showing. I "began" to think of it being a dangerous
image, when all of a sudden the teeth with the membrane attached slid
sideways out of the mouth/jaw and fell to the side and the toothless
mouth flacidly closed, harmless.

I let those images pass away, out of my mind, though I mused on the
change from danger to harmlessness for a moment, and then I
experienced 3 minutes of no thoughts successfully. Then I successfully
focused on one image of a orange red ball for three minutes, upon
opening my eyes because I felt/thought that it had been 10 minutes,
grins.

As I progress I will, of course, share less and less of the particular
details of my progress, but for now, at the beginnings I think that it
is helpful to put out there what others, beginners may be able to
associate with and grin along with.

Another interesting thing I did after those two exercises was to focus
my attention in my visualizations on "where" the exact blank white
board of my visualizations was occuring. Where in my forehead the
images were being projected onto. Where was the space and distance
from the perceiver. It kept changing, at first it was just on my
forehead physical (on the inside of the skull of course), then it was
about an inch in front of me, then changing to a foot in front of me,
and then three feet, etc. It kept changing with each new image of the
ball I was imagining. And most interesting from this was the next set
of occurances. My inner eye/perceiver "looked" inside at myself, at
the sephiroth. And I sensed the perceiver as a camera lens, zooming
out three inches as I sensed that I was perceiving a colorless sphere
of Malkut, and then I half took control of positioning my focused
attention on the inner "position" within me of Tipheret, and the lens
I was watching retracted an inch, next onto Binah and it retracted
another inch, and on focusing on Chockmah it was entirely retracted,
flat to the base of the lens, next it receeded in movement on focusing
on Keter and I sensed and experienced a wonderfully elated and
weightless experience of the viewer viewing itself. Or something.

I brought myself back to a grounded position, using the IHVH-ADONI
complete cycle of chant and dispersing energies to my center and
allowing Malkut to suck all back into the earth.

These are indeed wonderful times. :)

Thanks for listening,
As always,
Chuck