Re: Occult shops in London.

Message 01117 of 3835

Hello Arsen,

the largest and most important is Watkins Books at 19 Cecil Court in central
London
just around the corner from Leicester Square tube station, and withn a
short walking distance of Trafalgar Square. Their phone number is
0207 836 2182. From here you can walk to Mysteries and to Atlantis
bookshops over near the British Museum (with all the Egyptian stuff),
ask at Watkins for their addresses. You will need to buy a small
A to Z to find your way around.

with all good wishes

Zach

> I'm sorry, I know that this question is not for this group, but I am
coming to London next week, and I need to buy some things that I can not get
here in Belgrade, so I would very grateful if someone could give me some
addresses.