Re: TMO IHVH

Message 01119 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>Cool. :) By the way, I will be releasing the final Lessons (8 &
9), along with a wonderful French translation of "Attending The
Unity", on the 21st in celebration of ABardonCompanion.com's 2nd
birthday.<<<

To which all I can say is: congrats and keep up the good work.

>>>The karmic effects are totally positive. For example if it was
someone's karma to have an accident, the use of TMO in this fashion
would cause that accident-karma to manifest in another, more positive
form.<<<

Okay, this makes some sense. I'm going to have to think this one over
to make more sense out of it though.

By sending the Adonai light out to the philosophical edges of the
universe one is also projecting it into the akasha in some respects
as well?

While we are on the subject of karma, exactly what is it about the
Second Letter Key that it does not cause a karmic debt within the
person who utters that key?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index