Re: TMO IHVH

Message 01109 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> I've been brushing up upon my practice of TMO, specifically lesson 7
and, as usual, have a couple of questions. <<

Cool. :) By the way, I will be releasing the final Lessons (8 & 9),
along with a wonderful French translation of "Attending The Unity", on
the 21st in celebration of ABardonCompanion.com's 2nd birthday.

>> How does this technique effect one's karma? In the theory section you
explained an application of this technique in which you made it so that
your journey via car to your destination was smooth and so forth, yet
how would that effect the karma of someone riding in the same car as you
as well as the karmic effect upon the self? What about a case where your
intent was to make sure that another person made a trip safely, or to
help them move along the path to recovery; what karmic effects would
ensue? <<

The karmic effects are totally positive. For example if it was
someone's karma to have an accident, the use of TMO in this fashion
would cause that accident-karma to manifest in another, more positive
form.

>> I also take it that a Letter can be impressed upon the Adonai light
in a number of different fashions as well? <<

So long as one's intention is positive, any number of things can be
impressed upon the Adonai Light . . .