Re: Tone, and my introduction

Message 01123 of 3835

Greetings;

> Peter: G# is above G , the scale is like this:
> C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B, C (there's no E# or B#)
> I hope it helps.
>
> Glad to meet you all (again).
> Rodolfo

I mean this in all positiveness and respesct.. but that tonal
breakdown is only the western musical scale. There exists the other
1/4 tones between each note in the eastern scales where they use it in
ragas and such.

C, C#, C##, Dbb, Db, D, ... etc.

So, question; would this factor into the discussion?
Whereas though, I would "presume" by the initiates' internalizing all
of this that within oneself there would respond a natural resonance of
the correct and true note one is working in the realms of. I know this
inherently because I am a musician and have been tuning my guitar
from age 13, and at about age 22 I found that I was close to being on
key when I had to restring and tune my guitar without a tuner or
tuning fork available. And by age 28 I found that the resonance of the
"harmonics" of the note coming into natural tone had become a learned
craft within myself. I can only suppose, not having gone through
intermediate steps of the Bardon system, heck I am just at my
beginnings, that this could hold true of the inner note resonance also. ?

What are others thoughts on this?

As always, I Wish You Well,
Chuck