Re: Tone, and my introduction

Message 01122 of 3835

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself as i'm new to the list.
My name ir Rodolfo, I'm Brazilian medicine student (also a musician). I was an
"occult wanderer", reading and trying all sort of method. Going trough Bardon's
I decided to follow that one, the reasons... Bardon's method is amazing.

Peter: G# is above G , the scale is like this:
C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B, C (there's no E# or B#)
I hope it helps.

Glad to meet you all (again).
Rodolfo