Re: Re: ABardonCompanion.com Website Update - Special 2nd Birthday Edition !!!

Message 01147 of 3835

Dear Rawn

I wanted to thank you and Babak for those two new correspondences, that was
very enlightning. Please send him my thanks. Although not pertaining exactly to
what was discussed it made me think of a few things to transform my negative
soul mirror.

Happy 2nd B-day Bardon Companion!

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert