Help Needed!!

Message 01155 of 3835

Hi There,

Before asking my question let me first explain what the problem is.

My son Caelan is 3 years old and he causing me great concern.
18 months ago he was diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy.
He has never had a attack but the doctor assured me that he needs medication
urgently
as he would get worse soon. He was put on a drug called tegretol. Things got
worse.
As I manufacture herbal tinctures I took him off the tegretol and am giving
him a special
epilepsy tincture that I mix for him. This is helping but not as much as I
have hoped.
I am divorced and he lives with me. The thing is that he has aggressive
spells. Cries easily.
Wakes up crying. Never listens. He has the strongest will I have ever seen.
I envy him for that.
Besides that he is very intelligent and ahead in development for his age.
Besides that he has brainwaves that are "different" I believe the problem
might be more psycological.

My question is this: How can I use what I am doing in IIH to be of help to
him?
I am about to start with step 2.
I know that later in my work I could do a lot more.
If I am not advanced enough then could someone advanced not create a
elemental to help him?

Anybody with any thoughts or suggestions?
Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Johan Pretorius

Main Index | Thread Index