Re: Digest Number 189

Message 01162 of 3835

Dear Johan,

I would also recommend Homeopathy for your son. It has had a great deal of success in treating people with various seizure disorders. You know, in the situation Nita has described with her husband medication sounds absolutely necessary as the syndrome is based in a physical injury, where the brain is physically damaged. However, many cases of seizure disorders are 'functional', in other words they are not physically based, but energetically based. Often stress or inheritance plays a major part in the onset of these types, and they generally respond to homeopathy (or the use of electric/magnetic fluids, I would imagine). I would recommend seeing the best Homeopath in your area. I hope this helps.

All the Best,

Eric

Message: 1