Re: Help Needed!!

Message 01177 of 3835

Sorry. Re-read your post. You say that your son and realised that
your son has no attack.

I wonder from which point doctors did diagnostize a temporal lobe
epilepsie. We have all potentially a lot of illness, and do not
necessarely developp them.

It is no good to take medication to cure something which has not
actually take place. Just create the problem.
Right attitude is to try to balance the energetic and psychologis
imbalance from which the potential illness originates.

Aren't doctors are thristy for power and control over you life when
pretending to identify illness in advance with no actual signs ? It
is like parents given drugs to babies because they find them too
active.

May be your son just miss his mother and his being angry is just a
means to affirm himself ?

regards,

Pierre Mikael

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Johan Pretorius"
<africure@t...> wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> Before asking my question let me first explain what the problem is.
>
> My son Caelan is 3 years old and he causing me great concern.
> 18 months ago he was diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy.
> He has never had a attack but the doctor assured me that he needs
medication
> urgently
> as he would get worse soon. He was put on a drug called tegretol.
Things got
> worse.
> As I manufacture herbal tinctures I took him off the tegretol and
am giving
> him a special
> epilepsy tincture that I mix for him. This is helping but not as
much as I
> have hoped.
> I am divorced and he lives with me. The thing is that he has
aggressive
> spells. Cries easily.
> Wakes up crying. Never listens. He has the strongest will I have
ever seen.
> I envy him for that.
> Besides that he is very intelligent and ahead in development for
his age.
> Besides that he has brainwaves that are "different" I believe the
problem
> might be more psycological.
>
> My question is this: How can I use what I am doing in IIH to be of
help to
> him?
> I am about to start with step 2.
> I know that later in my work I could do a lot more.
> If I am not advanced enough then could someone advanced not create a
> elemental to help him?
>
> Anybody with any thoughts or suggestions?
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Johan Pretorius

Main Index | Thread Index