Help for newbie on breathing

Message 01180 of 3835

Hi, all adepts

Can you please advise me on this problem? I am practising every
morning the exercise described on p74-75 of IIH, conscious breathing,
where one impregnates the air one breathes with a strong wish. I
increase this daily by one breath. Somewhere I was advised (I think
on the other site, but I can't get on today as it is overloaded)to
increase until I was doing half an hour a morning. Is this right, or
should I just do ten minutes? If the former, I need to get up
earlier!

Secondly, the same article, I think, said I should spend an hour in
the morning and an hour at night. I don't take that long, so am I
missing something? Heeeelp!

Also, I have heard there is a book of recollections about FB written
by a Dr K, in French. Is it translated yet. Can I get a copy over the
internet.

Thanks for any help.

Blessings, Uthlagus.

Main Index | Thread Index