Re: Purpose of life

Message 01200 of 3835

Dear Georgeska,

>> Yesterday with one of my friend we take long time discussing and
meditating about this question : "As a human being, What is the purpose
of life ?". <<

That's a good thing to contemplate. I offer these thoughts to add to
your meditation and discussion:

Human life has only as much, or as little, purpose as we give it. The
personal "meaning of life" is something *we* bring to the equation,
something *we* must create for ourselves.

Death is *a part of* life, not its end nor its purpose.

To understand the significance of life, one must consider more than just
human life. For example, how do your conclusions about life relate to
the life of a blade of grass?

Happy meditating to you! :)