Body, fluids and impacts

Message 01201 of 3835

Let me summarize again :-)

The electric fluid is related to expansion (among others).
The magnetic fluid is related to shrinkage, etc.

How can those two fluids and their related evolution
(expansion/shrinkage) be located in *specific* parts of the body ?
To take the example of the Head :

The forepart is electric
the back is magnetic
the right side is magnetic
the left side is electric

Don't you believe that a body with expansion on one side and
shrinkage on the other would look like a Picasso painting after two
days ? :-) :-)

I can only see *one* part of my body which is definitely electric :
it's my belly, because I have a hard time preventing its expansion :-
)

Seriously, now. How do we have to understand the electric/magnetic
attributes of the body parts, if not physically ? in terms of Od ?
But Od is electromagnetic.

Let me take an example. When I meditate, I can feel a little
electric tension when I put my tongue against my palate (like with a
battery e.g.), which decreases my headache if I have one; does this
illustrate the "electric" aspect ?

Many thanks.

NB

Main Index | Thread Index