testing mental wandering accuracy

Message 01223 of 3835

since the subject of mental wandering came up, I was curious as to
how to really test it and to further the ability. As far as I can
figure, you can use mental wandering to give the descriptions of
certian things at a distance and plot them down and see how accurate
you really are. I was curious if moving further into discerning more
complex patterns is preferable to increase the ability so as not to
delude yourself further while working in bardon's second and third
book.

~smile, and take a deep breath~
Louis

Main Index | Thread Index