TMO Idea

Message 01224 of 3835

Hello all!
Two days ago i had an idea, last night i passed it by a friend who does TMO (i
haven't learned it yet, i do plan on it though) he hadn't thought of it and i
never saw a post related to it so i figured why not speak up. Now i am familiar
enough with it to see its value. When i read on ABC the format for healing
another i thought "Wouldn't this be great for SOUL MIRRIOR work!!" just an idea
in case no one else thought of it, or has and didn't wannt to share ;). Anywho
hope that turns on a light bulb or two.

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert