Re: TMO Idea

Message 01229 of 3835

I guess i should have explained that better :P. The idea came after i read TMO
9 for healing. It was in the order of "If you are able to heal another, why not
"heal" aspects of the personality as in Soul mirrior" Not specificlly with
lesson 9, but with TMO in general. Once again i know little if nothing about
TMO from personal experience save for the friend mentioned earlier; used it for
a circle casting and i was amazed at the power in it. However i am rambling.

In essence i had the idea that by "healing" the negative and filling it with
the power of divinity it changes into something positive. Just an idea as i
said before. I did not mean to heal anothers soul mirrior problems. :)

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert