Re: TMO Idea

Message 01230 of 3835

Dear Draco,

>> I guess i should have explained that better :P. The idea came after i
read TMO 9 for healing. It was in the order of "If you are able to heal
another, why not "heal" aspects of the personality as in Soul mirrior"
Not specificlly with lesson 9, but with TMO in general. Once again i
know little if nothing about TMO from personal experience save for the
friend mentioned earlier; used it for a circle casting and i was amazed
at the power in it. However i am rambling.
In essence i had the idea that by "healing" the negative and filling it
with the power of divinity it changes into something positive. Just an
idea as i said before. I did not mean to heal anothers soul mirrior
problems. :) <<

The personal practice of TMO itself has this effect as it integrates the
higher energies into the practitioner's denser bodies.

And, as I hinted in my previous note, the technique of "Setting the
Tone" (Lesson Seven) can easily and advantageously be applied to the
soul mirror work of character transformation. For example, you could
set the tone for success with item #43 by creating a connection between
your present self and that future moment in which item #43 IS
transformed.

The Lesson Eight healing technique and, most especially, the Lesson Nine
Blessing, can both be employed to *aid* another in the transformation of
their own soul mirror issues.