Re: goetic wanderings

Message 01235 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Rejate,
>
> A question often tells volumes about the questioner. For example,
the
> nature of your question reveals exactly where you are in your
evolution.
> Had you actually attained the trained ability of mental wandering as
> Bardon defined it, you would not be asking these questions. This
leads
> me to question your statement "i *finally* came to a point in
practice
> where i can mentally
> travel to any locations".
>
> What, exactly do you mean by this?

i used a common technique here, the 'imagine-consciousness-is-
outside-your-body technique'. not the Bardon technique yet. although
im stuck for a long time in the 2nd level.. i just came through
this 'travel technique' and gave it a try. in my opinion, my 'mental
body', or my perceptions, are not that developed as Bardon would say.

More importantly, have you verified
> the accuracy of the perceptions achieved during your mental
travels?

sir, im just in the 1st week of the experience. please be gentle
on me :-).

> ask this because without this process of verification it is
impossible
> for the initiate to accurately discern between imagination/fantasy
and
> actual mental *perception*.
>
> The refined and trained senses of the solitary mental body are such
that
> the answers to the questions you have posed would be self-evident
and
> would not need to be asked here.

Yes, i totally agree with you sir.

Therefore, for your own safety and
> sanity, I highly recommend that you do *NOT* pursue contact with
any of
> the goetic entities. Instead, I suggest that you work to refine
your
> mental traveling abilities.

Im just asking the question as a theoretical possibility, no
that im going to practice it right away. I really think i should
rephrase every thing that ive said :-). But can you give light to my
theoretical queries? Thanks Rawn.