Re: goetic wanderings

Message 01221 of 3835

Dear Rejate,

A question often tells volumes about the questioner. For example, the
nature of your question reveals exactly where you are in your evolution.
Had you actually attained the trained ability of mental wandering as
Bardon defined it, you would not be asking these questions. This leads
me to question your statement "i *finally* came to a point in practice
where i can mentally
travel to any locations".

What, exactly do you mean by this? More importantly, have you verified
the accuracy of the perceptions achieved during your mental travels? I
ask this because without this process of verification it is impossible
for the initiate to accurately discern between imagination/fantasy and
actual mental *perception*.

The refined and trained senses of the solitary mental body are such that
the answers to the questions you have posed would be self-evident and
would not need to be asked here. Therefore, for your own safety and
sanity, I highly recommend that you do *NOT* pursue contact with any of
the goetic entities. Instead, I suggest that you work to refine your
mental traveling abilities.