Re: Different types of mind

Message 01248 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear RM,
>
> Some folks just have a natural immunity to Hermeticitis and
Kabbalitis!

[ . . . ]

> My best to you as always,
> :) Rawn Clark

Dear Rawn:

As has so often been the case, your wisdom and insight amaze me. I
think you are absolutely right. Although Hermetic discipline seems at
odds with my (current) nature, there are other avenues that are
natural and joyful for me.

I have a strong affinity for nature--I can often tell the health and
needs of plants just by being near to them. As I grow older this
sense of being immersed in a deep lake of life has grown stronger,
the sensations more varied and my interpretations more discriminate.
At times I feel connected to something higher. I say "higher" because
the connection feels like an almost physical contact (like being
gently touched) near the top of my head.

I have no idea how to turn such immersion into a "path" but perhaps
no additional effort is needed. As I have struggled with this I had a
dream recently in which a voice said, "Your path is wherever you
choose to set your feet. The miracle of life is that no matter where
you walk, you will learn and grow." Maybe it's just that simple.

As someone well along his own path, do you have any suggestions for
me?

Respectfully, /RM/

P.S. I'm happy that you got the book and had a chance to read it.

Main Index | Thread Index