Re: Different types of mind

Message 01247 of 3835

Dear RM,

Some folks just have a natural immunity to Hermeticitis and Kabbalitis!

The Step One and Two mental exercises often seem bleak. If the desire
to make it through that bleakness is strong, then one makes it through
to the point where those techniques erupt with infinite possibility.
But if that sense of bleakness is stronger than the desire to persevere,
then that eruption of possibilities is not reached.

>From your description of your reaction I sense that your aversion is
constitutional, as opposed to a matter of laziness or self-sabotage.
Indeed, this sounds the opposite of self-sabotage and is more likely
your higher Self turning you toward the "right" direction for *you*.

A very important part of following one's own true Path is learning what
*doesn't* work. :) I think you already know, or at least have contact
with, what *will* take you where you want to go and by a method that is
more suitable to you.

My best to you as always,