Re: Combining practices, question

Message 01287 of 3835

Dear Chuck,

There's no need to be in such a hurry. :) Please remember that
Hermetic Initiation is a path of *balance*, in all areas of one's life.

If you move too quickly through the Steps, even though these are things
you have no difficulty in doing, you miss out on the transformation
incurred by doing the exercises for a longer period of time. Your
after-the-fact experience of un-groundedness with your KTQ work is an
excellent example of this. Your three bodies have not yet been
transformed sufficiently to make effective use of KTQ. I suggest that
you give them more time to catch up with the demands that your growing
abilities and your fast pace have placed upon them.

In a previous message, Alan described his "Threshold Theory" in which
the aspirant reaches a plateau of achievement at which they stay for a
while before being able to again ascend. The reason that this occurs is
due to this issue of the transformation that time rends upon the three
bodies. When we reach the threshold of what our bodies can accommodate,
we stall for a while as our bodies catch up in their transformations.
Without those transformations already in place further ascent is not
possible.

I understand and appreciate your passion and commitment for this Work
and do not, in any way, wish to dampen that. However, I know the
disadvantages of moving forward too quickly and wish to warn you of
them. One thing that I suggest you consider is how much your passion
owns you. A more balanced approach is to own your passion and direct it
with willful Equilibrium . . .

My best to you as always,