Re: Combining practices, question

Message 01291 of 3835

Dear Chuck,
I would like to add something to this as well (as I did experience
something along these lines). A metaphor is called for here:

Think of a fantastic French Resturant, a 5 course meal, 4-5 excellent
bottles of wine. I think you might agree that such a culinary
delight is to be savored and enjoyed to the fullest. It can take up
to 4.5 hours to eat all the food/wine tasting each morsel... It
ain't Mc Donalds, so take your time with the Work of IIH. So many
things can be missed that may need to be addressed at a later date.
Let the spiritual food settle, enjoy the wine, clean your palate and
great ready for the next unbelievable course! ;)

Everything needs Time... FBardon; IIH

Rock On!
P-

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Chuck,
>
> There's no need to be in such a hurry. :) Please remember that
> Hermetic Initiation is a path of *balance*, in all areas of one's
life.

> If you move too quickly through the Steps, even though these are
things
> you have no difficulty in doing, you miss out on the transformation
> incurred by doing the exercises for a longer period of time. Your
> after-the-fact experience of un-groundedness with your KTQ work is
an
> excellent example of this. Your three bodies have not yet been
> transformed sufficiently to make effective use of KTQ. I suggest
that
> you give them more time to catch up with the demands that your
growing
> abilities and your fast pace have placed upon them.
>
> In a previous message, Alan described his "Threshold Theory" in
which
> the aspirant reaches a plateau of achievement at which they stay
for a
> while before being able to again ascend. The reason that this
occurs is
> due to this issue of the transformation that time rends upon the
three
> bodies. When we reach the threshold of what our bodies can
accommodate,
> we stall for a while as our bodies catch up in their
transformations.
> Without those transformations already in place further ascent is not
> possible.
>
> I understand and appreciate your passion and commitment for this
Work