Elemental Correspondance

Message 01302 of 3835

I looked for this and couldn't find it anywhere. So if it is
somewhere, I apologize for being redundant :)

I was wondering what the elemental correspondances are to the senses?
I know fire : sight/visualization, but I couldn't find any of the
others.

The reason I'm asking is that I just moved on to a new sense, and
well... it only took one try. Wasn't a fluke either. So I wanted
to check it against my Soul Mirror, but that's when I realized I had
no idea where I was looking LOL.

And I thought, well I should think on this a minute... and then I
realized there are 5 senses and only 4 elements, unless akasha
applies to one, but then I really screwed myself trying to think of
which one.

Anyway, you can tell this really fried my mind by reading this so
I'm just going to end it here.

-- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index