Re: Email program crash :(

Message 01376 of 3835

If you can email me some details about the crash, maybe any error
messages or a description or something I might be able to help. As
far as the address book I'm checking on that. Going to try and find
out where it stores OE data in the temp files. Might still be
there, if it is gone. Also, check C:\Program Files\Outlook
Express\wab.exe
That's the OE address book application that runs with it. Your
stuff might still be stored in there possibly.

Send me details or whatever at alcook@...
I check that more often that anything else.

-- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index