Re: Karmic Releases

Message 01396 of 3835

Hi!

> I realise this is highly subjective, but what might the sufferer of
> cancer, for example, infer as their lesson? And how might they know
-
> with accuracy - that they've discovered the *correct* lesson that
> was intended for them? Surely there's considerable guess-work at
> play?

I believe that some lessons could certainly be learned in ways that
would not be remembered in waking consciousness. Then again, I dunno,
would personally not call any experience lessons, nor learning, it is
just the natural order of things.

For spirit to ascend, a re-merge of its separation must occur. This
is
the result of experience and "lessons"; to see both sides of an issue
a re-merge takes place.

> One can immediately see cause and effect manifest in the Physical
> world (eg, cut my lip, blood appears). Yet I'm unsure how one
> accurately recognises *ethical* Karmic payback.

> To use the obvious example: person A murders person B with a gun.

> There are measurable, physical cause & effect relationships here: a
> trigger is pulled, a bullet it discharged; a bullet penetrates
> person B's body, a hole is created, etc etc etc.

> But there's the *ethical* cause and effect too: Person A has
> commited an act of profound hate & disrespect upon Person B.

At some level I believe that any interaction/communication is a
cooperation, a co-creation, between Person A and Person B. We have
free will, but these are mutually agreed upon creations.

Can an experience be somehow "wasted", without purpose, in this
universe?
My opinion is that everything is connected and of equal importance.

> How might the effect from that *ethical* cause manifest in Person
A's
> life? And how would Person A *know* with certainty (especially an
> incarnation or two later) that the present difficulties in their
life
> are connected back to this act of murder?

Good question, unfortunately I have no good answer. :(

In my opinion, anything we experience is the result of who we are.
The big things and the small things.

Life appears to be a shock full gallery of opportunities to resolve
issues and to create new ones. All interactions seem to exist for us
to make the best out of them.

I recently had a nasty toothache, so I went to visit the dentist. I
got the terrible news that I had many holes in my teeth, because I had
ignored going to the dentist for several years.

I don't see that fixing my teeth is is a bad situation, even though
it is painful and costs alot of money. Rather, it is a confirmation
that I have gained the ability to confront the dentist, and finally
settle this issue of mine.

Why do I have bad teeth? Nothing happens by chance! lol

Who knows, it might have been haunting me for thousands of years.

My 5 c ramblings

Kindly,
Severian

Main Index | Thread Index